Online Consultations: How to get started ?
Make sure you have the latest Adobe Flash Player installed before your first consultation:
- Go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ to download the latest version available.
- Adobe automatically recognises your Operating system and Browser, but check yourself just to be sure and change if required with the ‘Do you have a different operating system or browser?’ link.
- Once you have verified the above, tick or untick the optional software download. This does not affect the ability to later use our service.
- Now you can click on the ‘Download now’ button, where you will proceed with the download and installation of the software.
- Once you have logged into your account, you will be on a page where you can view the experts which are currently logged in / out. If you would like to take a session right away, click on the 'I'm online' button on the profile of one of the immediately available expert.
- Click on the 'Video Chat' button on the chosen profile, and then please wait for the screen to upload. You will now be asked to accept and enter the chat-room. You can change your settings by clicking on the following buttons: